Double rifle abuse… here we go again!

The man in the video is a total idiot, the problem is to many people follow him and believe he’s good. He blew up a 50 BMG and a Desert Eagle pistol and people where applauding him for it instead of calling him out for being dangerou.

Im just wondering how cheaply I can buy that Rizzini off of him now... If he'll let it go for $3K I'll write him a check tomorrow... :D

He almost got killed while filming one of his stunts with a 50 BMG pistol. A phucking idiot.

Idiots abound.....bored.....idiots

Frankly I would have expected his rifle to pass the tests that he put it through: the real killer would have been firing it with an obstructed barrel. And nor were his tests particularly onerous: dropping it onto concrete, exposing it to a salt-water mist, or the very fine airborne dust that gets everywhere in Africa, would have been more thorough. As it is, I don't suppose that he has reduced the value of his rifle much at all. Coming soon: nearly new Rizzini double rifle for sale, one careful owner, like new!

On this subject, Poulins have a .500/ .450 NE Holland & Holland double coming up for sale from - I'm guessing - the 1890s. It's been somewhere between badly and not particularly well tarted-up, and it comes with what they politely call a 'bolted safety' and what I've heard called a 'wog safety'. Bidding starts at $5,000, with a low estimate of $10,000 - the same as Bubba spent on his new Rizzini!

Maybe it's just me, but I know which rifle I would prefer for (roughly) the same money. I wouldn't really give a toss if a modern Italian rifle was blown up, but it would break my heart to see even a cheap Holland like this one treated in the same, vulgar, way.

I watched this video yesterday, it hurt my soul. I felt the need to go save that rifle from the compete idiocy of the whole idea.

I understand the idea behind the video and I agree that the guns for 10k+ should be able to survive a torcher test but that doesn’t mean you need to do the test.

Anyways, I think I might be able to afford that gun now after that video. On a college student salary.

Not my gun, not my money but for God's sake, why?!
For the views!…. The more people who see that video the more money he makes; so average $100US per 1,000 views and I believe it’s at 244K views in less than 24hrs.

So he’s already 100%+ profit on what he spent on the gun.

So I came across this YouTube video of the same guy who put a .700ne in a lead sled.

Every time I watch the stock flex in slow motion my heart breaks a little.
@deewayne2003
I've seen some dickheads in my time but that fool takes the cake.
I wouldn't even give the fool a red Ryder bb gun or a Roy Rogers cap gun
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigborefan1989

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
here with available dates for 2024/25