Dam removal in California

Has there been any study on transgender issues in salmon?

We can always import our food from China?

I'm afraid that's already happening

In this case... The grain is going out to China and any other buyers.
But I understand the point you wish to make.

In the case of the Columbia River dams it is the large amount of electricity that is generated. In the case of the Klamath, not so much. However as part of the Klamath River Compact, the very cheap electricity provided to irrigators in the Klamath Project (a large Bureau of Reclamation project that drained the Lower Klamath Lake for agriculture production). Careful not to oversimplify these issues as they are not simple. Recall, I am deeply conservative, swing green on environmental issues, and my life and way of living intertwined on both sides of this issue.

We can always import our food from China?
You mean import back our export? The Japanese and Chinese own grain elevators on the west coast

Fascinating from an engineering standpoint, independent of the environmental issues. Salmon runs will certainly benefit.....but lots of indigenous people and animals stand ready to harvest them I expect. thanks for posting..............FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keobongda247cc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]