Coues Deer Hunt In Old Mexico

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
We have a great hunting outfitter in old Mexico with a some prime areas for Coues Deer. The outfitter is hunting over 100,000 acres of privately held ranches in the chihuahua region, with exclusive access to these properties. Lodging and meals are included at a nice hacienda. He is 100% on his Coues Deer hunts and you can add a second Deer on if you would like. The outfitter uses first class gear and 4x4 vehicles for the hunt. The terrain is rough and shots can be long.

Pickup and return from the US border in Deming Arizona is included and the 5.5 day hunt with transfers and gun imports is $5,000 all in. If you wish to add a second Coues Deer the cost is $2,500 additional.

I'll be going myself on this hunt in late December and I'm always looking for company.

25750018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Coues hunting, but isn't Deming in New Mexico?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Muting the Goat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!