Classic Winchester Model 70 For Sale

peacemaker

AH senior member
Reaction score
Classic Winchester model 70 in caliber 270. Early 50's gun with original Weaver K-4 on collectors Stith mount. 24" barrel.
Selling for $1200 shipped FFL to FFL

ah7.jpeg
ah6.jpeg
ah5.jpeg
ah 4.jpeg
ah 3.jpeg
ah9.jpeg
ah8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If original finish on wood and metal, I’ll take it.

Whew… a bit embarrassed here. Guess i should’ve paid more attention to the “Stith mount” comment not matching the pics. Thanks!

Does not matter. I just lost $2500 for the first time on GB to a scammer. I then swore I would only buy guns on here with all of us. I just bought a 7x57 from one of our members. Lesson learned

Damn. I saw this and got a little excited. When you see “senior member” you would think it’s safe to go in the water.

I have seen more and more, at least on other forums, where a member's account is hacked. Everything is legit regarding the member info, it's just not them you are now chatting with.

Had an experience like this on Rockslide. If someone isn't willing to post their ID in a PM, chat on the phone, little knowledge about what they are selling.....all red flags.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADAMSI

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,