Cape Buffalo Hunt In The LOWVELD With DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-16 at 05.55.59_198b9115.jpg

Good day AH members, if you are looking for a proper Cape Buffalo hunt in the Lowveld of South Africa please get in contact with us.
We have some dates available for 2024, looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS
www.dksafaris.co.za
+27 60 369 6320

Are you ready to hunt Cape Buffalo close and personal?
Get in contact with us today to book your Cape Buffalo hunt with us @DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS, we have limited dates open for 2024 season and we are open for 2025 bookings.

Why choose DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS.
With years of experience on Dangerous Game we know that we will give you some of the best hunting there is, getting up close and Hunting the them the right way and doing it all in some of the most well known Dangerous game hunting areas in Southern Africa the Lowveld.

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-28 at 10.42.07_ef929981.jpg

If you’re looking for a experienced dangerous game safari talk to us at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS, hunting dangerous game is all about the experience of it and making memories.

Top quality dangerous game hunting, on top quality areas in South Africa.

Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention and sincere effort.

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-01 at 20.16.24_43c4f129.jpg

We still have available dates for 2024 season, the Lowveld delivers top quality animals and quality hunting.

Get in contact with us today to make your Lowveld hunt a reality, we also offer last minute bookings to make sure we can accommodate all that is looking to hunt with @DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS

WHATSAPP: +27 60 369 6320 / +28 867 5022
EMAIL: info@dksafaris.co.za

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-14 at 14.55.55_218406bb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lowveld bulls is something special, bordering the Greater Kruger National Park. We are fortunate to have these bulls in the Lowveld, some of the best Buffalo hunting in Southern Africa.

45E7AD62-C167-470C-90D7-27EC735BF0E3.jpg

Good day mr @TexDriver.
Yes sir its fenced 9500 acres in the heart of the Lowveld.

We are blessed to have a well booked year so far, and we are grateful for each and every hunter that supports us and puts faith in us to deliver an exceptional African Safari @ DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS

We still have some dates open in July and October, the Lowveld is waiting for you and looking forward to sharing it with you.

IMG_3848.JPG

Come and enjoy the Lowveld of South Africa with us @ DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS and let’s make this an adventure like no other.

IMG_4893.JPG
IMG_4897.JPG

Good day @jacques smith yes there is a price, if you back to the 1st page on top you will find the information. Or you are welcome to get in contact with me via email or WhatsApp
WhatsApp +27 60 369 6320
Email: info@dksafaris.co.za

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Link45

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?