AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.dksafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-14 at 23.26.27_5a7b2230.jpg

A classic hunt that always exceeds expectations

Our hunting camp have all you need for a comfortable and memorable safari.
En-suite bathrooms,
Air conditioned rooms,
Swimming pool

The package price of $4800 includes:
-Pick up and drop off at Eastgate Airport (Hoedspruit)
-6 Nights accommodation
-All meals and snacks
-Soft drinks, water and hot drinks
-Beer and wine
-Laundry
-Hunting guide and vehicle
-Skinning and trophy care

Excluded in package:
-Taxidermist fees
-Any add-ons

Add-ons available

We are situated only 40 minutes away from the central part of the Kruger National Park, and trips there are easy to arrange at request.

Observers/non-hunters may also be added at $250 per person per night

#huntingwithderiankoekemoersafaris #huntingisconservation #scifirstforhunters #scimember #fairchasehunting #huntingsouthafrica #huntingafrica

Hunting BUFFALO COW the right way, only hunting old passed their prime cows.
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-16 at 16.41.40_96cff367.jpg

We still have available dates at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS your Premier Dangerous game Outfitter in the Lowveld of South Africa.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you’re looking for a experienced dangerous game safari talk to us at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS , hunting dangerous game is all about the experience of it and making memories.

Top quality dangerous game hunting, on top quality areas in South Africa.

Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention and sincere effort.

info@dksafaris.co.za
www.dksafaris.co.za

Outfitter nr: ZA/LP/110808
PH: 202308000004716
SCI nr 20373493

#dksafaris #cz458lott #huntingisconservation #huntingislife #sciofficial #sciwesttexas #dsc #dallasafariclub #huntingsouthafrica #huntingafrica #quilityhunting #duggaboyhunt #bookyourhuntafrica #huntingoutfitter #huntingthewayitsmeanttobe #.458lott#czrifles #peregrinebullets #huntingoutfitter @bloodorigins @official_sci #kuduhunting #greaterkudu #jagd #jagdhund #chasse #fairchasehunting #huntingafricangame #biggamehunting #cabelasusa #cabelashunting #cabelasoutfitter

We have limited packages available on our Buffalo Cow deal for 2024 season.

Good day AH members, we have only 2 of these packages available for 2024 season. Prime buffalo hunting area here in the Lowveld of South Africa.
Get in contact with us for your ultimate hunting experience.
info@dksafaris.co.za
Or DM on the Forum.

Good day AH members, we have only 2 of these packages available for 2024 season. Prime buffalo hunting area here in the Lowveld of South Africa.
Get in contact with us for your ultimate hunting experience.
info@dksafaris.co.za
Or DM on the Forum.

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-16 at 05.55.59_33d8c551.jpg

Get in touch with us today for an exciting Cape Buffalo Cow hunt. These hunts are really great experience and great hunting.

IMG_3309.JPG

First Cape Buffalo hunt for our 2024 season was very successful, with our hunter from Denmark we managed to hunt this old Buffalo cow. It’s important to keep the numbers in order for good sustainability on your numbers, take off the old past their prime animals is the right way.

IMG_4418.JPG

First Cape Buffalo hunt for our 2024 season was very successful, with our hunter from Denmark we managed to hunt this old Buffalo cow. It’s important to keep the numbers in order for good sustainability on your numbers, take off the old past their prime animals is the right way.

View attachment 592121

Probably the most exciting hunt I have ever tried..it is quite the opposite that the herd does not run away, but is ready to take up the fight against us! However, I always felt safe with Christian and Derian! Thanks friends for a perfect hunt! :)
BR
Søren L, Denmark

Last edited:
We are blessed to have a well booked year so far, and we are grateful for each and every hunter that supports us and puts faith in us to deliver an exceptional African Safari @ DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS

We still have some dates open in July and October, the Lowveld is waiting for you and looking forward to sharing it with you.

GET in contact with us on
www.dksafaris.co.za
WhatsApp +27 60 369 6320

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-15 at 06.45.05_31d4e61c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shelli44Y

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.