Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, S. Africa
Folks,

I am a dog lover. From little ones to big ones, they grab my heart. I get way to emotionally attached without a doubt. Sometime early this afternoon I heard from Jacques that his dog Bullet has gone missing. Jacques has been hunting down in the Eastern Cape with GSTONE for some critters that aren't found in the Kimberly area. His wife left sometime in the last day or so and a neighbor was looking after the house that is in the town of Schweizer-Renecke. Apparently the neighbor left a gate open and Bullet disappeared.

Bullet is just one of those special hunting dogs that lives for his calling. He took quite a swipe from the bull eland that my son took last year and just bounced right back. So while I was not around Bullet and his partner Roxy very much, those two little Jack Russel Terriers endeared themselves to me in a big way.

So I hope this little guy shows up soon, I do hope to hunt with him again.

IMG_0652.JPG

I have three JRT's of my own and I know how ya'll feel..hope he's safe and back soon.

I am sure Bullet will make his way home soon! Might have just gone for a stroll along the neighbourhood seeing what other talent except for Roxy are hidden between those walls.

Thanks for posting that Nathan. It's 4am here and I woke up thinking about Bullet, so good to see he made it home.

Another Fast Recovery by "BULLET"

Tough to keep a good dog down...

Happy they found him!

Good news !

Woohoo!!!

From the stories, I feel like I know him.

glad to hear the pup was found!

-matt

Home where he belongs

Glad he's home safely! These 2 are our "children" and I would be very upset if somebody left the gate open…

IMG_0790b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NJGGlory4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.