Buffalo hunt with Game 4 Africa Safaris

Took a minute for Me to make it work. Thanks for posting it. I’m leaning heavily toward having a professional film my next hunt there-me and Brittany are glad to see
Wik wearing hearing protection!

Last edited:
Congratulations! Great shooting!!

Congratulations! Great shooting!!
Thank you ! It has been 3 great days hunting. 3 animals, 3 shots and no worries. Everything piled up quickly. I was particularly pleased with the buffalo.
I shot an impala this morning chest on at about 230 yards if I remember correctly.The bullet, a Hornady 154gr Interlock, wrecked the heart and lungs. He made it less than 20 yards.

IMG_0204.jpeg
IMG_0235.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, great hunt !

Congrats, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the vid. I'm hunting buffalo with Wik next Sept. Kudu and Impala also but buffalo is my goal. I'm looking forward to it and hope I've gotten in good enough shape by then.

Very nice! Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the vid. I'm hunting buffalo with Wik next Sept. Kudu and Impala also but buffalo is my goal. I'm looking forward to it and hope I've gotten in good enough shape by then.
Go on a serious diet ! The food is too good. Mind you the fillets off my buffalo bull were akin to shoe leather but I was warned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavadaMacG

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.