AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, KC SCI, NRA
Hunted
USA (Missouri, Iowa, Alabama, Virginia, Idaho), Cameroon, South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand, Russia
$1,250 Browning A-Bolt Medallion .375 H&H Mag, blued, exceptional walnut stock, serial number 36114MVxx indicates 2005 build date. I can’t guarantee it, but rifle appears never to have been fired. No scratches or worn blue. Perfect condition. Scope, base and rings not included. $25 shipping to your FFL.

Brn 4.JPG
Brn 5.JPG

Brn 1.JPG
Brn 2.JPG
Brn 3.JPG

It is a great looking rifle! How did you come by the rifle!

Listing this for a co-worker who has a healthy collection of fine rifles...takes very good care of them and is somewhat of a Browning guru. He purchases everything from auctions. Usually does not sell anything, but has his eye on a new Sako and decided to get rid of a couple of the larger caliber rifles in his collection that he will never use. I convinced him to let me put them on AH before he listed on gunbroker.

Including 40 rounds of Federal 270gr soft point ammunition in the above price...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hattie05G

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.