Brass - .30-06 (Lots Of It), 303 British (Several Boxes), 30-30 (A Few Boxes), 270 And 243 (One Box Each)

quesne

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
Zimbabwe Hunters Association
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Zambia, South Africa, Mauritius, Australia, U.S., Canada
I've got 678 pieces of brass I'd like to get rid of (all once-fired):

+ .30-06 - 14 boxes (280 pieces) plus a bag of 138 in bulk
+ 303 British - 7 boxes (140 pieces)
+ 30-30 - 4 boxes (80 piece)
+ 270 Win - 1 box (20 pieces)
+ 243 Win - 20 pieces (no box)

I don't sell brass very often (if ever), but the lowest price I can find for mixed once-fired brass is 35 cents per piece. I am asking $175 for the lot, which is 26 cents per piece. If you feel strongly that is too high then, by all means, please make me an offer! Buyer pays actual shipping. PayPal, Venmo, money order or personal check. I will ship when the payment clears. Thank you very much for looking!

7 boxes of 303 brass sold pending funds

7 boxes of 303 brass sold pending funds
7 boxes of 303 brass NO LONGER PENDING SALE

The buyer says he was buying for a friend, and mistakenly thought it was 30-40 Krag brass.

Minor correction: I went through all of the boxes this morning, and 2 of the .30-06 boxes were empty. So the full count for .30-06 is about 12 boxes (238 cases) plus 138 in bulk = 376 total

Also, the 30-30 brass has all been sold. Thx!

All commercially purchased ammo. Here is a photo of all the boxes:

30-06 brass boxes.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI - Someone else just asked me about the head stamps, so I took everything out and took some pictures:

IMG_5444.JPG

IMG_5445.JPG

IMG_5451.JPG

IMG_5454.JPG

The 303 brass has been bought and paid for.

I still have all of the .30-06 (376 pieces total), plus 20 pieces each of the 270 Win and 243 Win.

On request, I just sorted the mixed bag of .30-06 into separate head stamps. The contents consist of four difference head stamps:

Winchester (silver color, brass-nickel) = 24 pieces
IMI (brass color) = 18 pieces
FC (brass color) = 16 pieces
R-P (brass color) = 80 pieces

UPDATE: Nearly all of the .30-06 has now been purchased, pending funds.

I still have two boxes of once-fired .30-06 brass, and 20 loose pieces of once-fired 243 brass.

One box of .30-06 was Winchester Failsafe ammo (i.e. Black Talon). The cases are silver in color, nickel plated brass. The other box of .30-06 cases are green in color. Not quite sure what they are made of. I also have 20 loose pieces of 243 Win brass.

If you take them for 30 cents apiece ($18 total) I will cover the shipping anywhere in CONUS. Thanks for looking!

P.S. Since my remaining brass inventory is so dramatically different from the original one, I am going to list this in a separate classified post.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syncro76

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?