Bluff or real

Altitude sickness

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
I stole this magazine cover from another post. It was used to discuss where to aim to stop him.

My question is. Is this a false charge. Or the real deal.

He appears to be throwing dirt with his left foot.
So I’m saying it’s a bluff.

What do the elephant body language experts say ? Or guess.

IMG_2719.jpeg

If, in the next few seconds, you become goo between his toes--then it was real.
This picture reminds me of the words of Wyatt Earp in a movie: "you are presently enjoying the last moments of your life."

At the instant the camera snapped bluff.

Lon

I believe this photo is from an film by South African movie director Jamie Uys. Maybe from "Animals are beautiful people".
So i suppose that nobody got hurt and the charging tusker was filmed from the safety of a truck and not shot.
A very famous picture indeed, appeared on several books or posters over the years...

Best regards!

523_-565520278.jpg
adgc.jpg
mondo hunt.jpeg

So a question for you tusker experts.

Omit that this is from a camera lens. And put yourself in the cameras spot.

What body language in this picture tells you it’s a bluff.
And clue us in what you look for when it’s the real deal.

The only clue I know in this picture is the dirt throwing, and the ears forward. And that may not even be accurate.

I wonder if the elephant knows how famous he is. :ROFLMAO:

It’s the swapping tusks that keeps him out of the limelight :ROFLMAO: he wanted dark glasses but they said it was too much of a reach:X3:

So where do we find this movie?
Movie was a classic back in the day - it was the pre cursor to Gods must be crazy. Same guy . I believe it was made in 1979.

I wonder if the elephant knows how famous he is. :ROFLMAO:

Obviously I know you are joking, it is funny to think about the fact many people believe he would feel some type of way about it. The truth is he was just doing what he was programed to do for centuries. That is why some people throw up their arms about hunting and fishing. I guess that don't watch nature shows very often. I would rather a quick death by a hunter than beening eaten alive by a predator. We all have to go, which way is better? People are funny creatures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hattie05G

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.