Blaser R8 multi-barrel cases

This is what I did. You take photos of your stuff. Much easier. Cannot find my old outlines but no need with this.

This is what I did. You take photos of your stuff. Much easier. Cannot find my old outlines but no need with this.
My inner German would not be denied. I downloaded the app, uploaded pics, arranged my items and placed an order in less than an hour. Pics when it shows up.

Hand cutting foam with an electric knife was never good enough to satisfy this German. Case builder works so much better.
Has anyone seen any Blaser stock or barrel shapes on Case builder? I haven't found any sites with template items for them.

Has anyone seen any Blaser stock or barrel shapes on Case builder? I haven't found any sites with template items for them.
I tried MyCaseBuilder several years ago and wasn’t happy with the support. I was really left on my own to make the drawings.

The Gun Foam place that @Challer recommended was simple. Take good pictures. Upload them. Choose a case and add them to make your own foam.

Plus it’s just easier when there are so many options when it comes to barrels. Length, contour, sights, some want the scope mounted or even a suppressor. I was done and checked out in less than an hour. Not to mention all the different kinds of stocks.

Pro tip - make sure you are signed in so you don’t loose what you’ve done.

Gun Foam Update - was contacted via email to confirm my order and have a last chance to make any changes. Good thing because I screwed up the depth of one of the pockets.

They also asked what Pelican 1700 case I have. For those that don’t know the older version of the 1700 case has a fixed handle at the center with a folding handle opposite the wheels. The newer one has three handles and all of them fold flat. I’m not sure if there are any internal differences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LetaAvera2

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?