Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NMLRA, SCI,
Hunted
East Cape, South Africa, Zimbabwe
As a veteran, member of VFW Post 4933, and member here on AH. I would like to invite all AH members especially the members in the area to come out and help support our local VFW so we can continue to offer our support to our communities, veterans, veteran's families, and other activities and projects.

I am the Point of Contact for more information.

Veterans of Foreign Wars
Post 4933
830 Minga Road
Kingsport, Tennessee 37665
(near Boone Dam)

Benefit Turkey Shoot

Open to the Public

Feb 19th, 2022 Rain or Shine
Sign up starts at 12:00 noon till approximately 4:00pm. Shooting will start following sign up. Shooting will continue as long as there are shooters or till dark. Shooting line will consist of a minimum of 5 and a maximum 12 shooters.

All ammo and targets will be provided.

Legal Equipment: "Factory" or Only preapproved Custom guns that are readily available to the public. Same for choke tubes. Gauges 12, 20, 16, 410 only. NO Goose guns or shotguns with a barrel length exceeding 34 inches including choke tube.

All firearms will be inspected for proper function and safety and for qualification.

Prizes: Turkeys, Hams, Bacon, Cube Steaks and $50.00 cash

Cost: $3.00 per shot. Shooters can shoot additional positions per line.

In case of ties those shooters who tie will shoot off in the event that shooters tie a second time a third shoot off. Should there be a third tie a coin toss to determine first choice of prizes.

Just wanting to send an update on how our VFW, Benefit Turkey Shoot turned out.

We had about 30 shooters, shot 13 lines of 12 shooters. Which was pretty good. Raising funds for veterans and veterans families in need and to help with the costs of our VFW Post operations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaribelSha

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg