Become an AfricaHunting.com BENEFACTOR or SUPPORTER

Thank you Jfet for supporting the site by being a GOLD SUPPORTER.

Thank you ActionBob for supporting the site by being a GOLD SUPPORTER.

Thank you Velo Dog for supporting the site by being a SILVER SUPPORTER.

Thank you jphilibert for supporting the site by being a BRONZE SUPPORTER.

Thank you hunting4sanity for supporting the site by being a BRONZE SUPPORTER.

Thank you huntingbigun for supporting the site by being a GOLD SUPPORTER.

Thank you postoak for supporting the site by being a BRONZE SUPPORTER.

Thank you Adrian for supporting the site by being a BRONZE SUPPORTER.

Thank you bluey for supporting the site by being a GOLD SUPPORTER.

Thank you H50 for supporting the site by being a SILVER SUPPORTER.

Jerome I would like to contribute ads a supporter, however Had a bad experience with Paypal and don't/won't use them. Willing to send $$ to you. Is there a non paypal method?

Jerome I would like to contribute ads a supporter, however Had a bad experience with Paypal and don't/won't use them. Willing to send $$ to you. Is there a non paypal method?
Sorry for the late reply AZDAVE. I regret to say but at the moment PayPal is the only option. Thank you for your support!

Well maybe I will run into you at SCI Next year and we can work something out on how I can donate. Have a good day.

Do I need to re-up every year or is my membership automaticlly re-newed

Thank you Norwegianwoods for supporting the site by being a SILVER SUPPORTER.

Do I need to re-up every year or is my membership automaticlly re-newed
Rob44, your supporter membership ended on Dec 11, 2014. While becoming a supporter you have the choice of becoming a supporter for one year or you can opt to subscribe to a yearly recurring supporter membership which you can end at anytime during your subscription. You will find the different option through this page: http://www.africahunting.com/help/supportah.

Thank you Ardent for supporting the site by being a BRONZE SUPPORTER.

Thank you Rob44 for supporting the site by being a BRONZE SUPPORTER.

Rob44, your supporter membership ended on Dec 11, 2014. While becoming a supporter you have the choice of becoming a supporter for one year or you can opt to subscribe to a yearly recurring supporter membership which you can end at anytime during your subscription. You will find the different option through this page: http://www.africahunting.com/help/supportah.
Done, Thanks jerome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiHeber

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.