Dr Ray

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)

Good thing in northern Australia is to be aware of your surroundings especially near water.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one fat croc.
Obviously on a croc farm. It must be used to be handled a bit.

However, I wouldn't be sitting on its back!!

Fat and long! Yea he has is a farm lizard that I wouldn’t even be in there near......well not without my Merkel.

How to tell if one is a Aussie from a non Aussie
(To croc, shark, emu etc.) F*ck off! Screw You! Nobody wants you! Etc.

That's wild. I'll assume he wasn't suffering from 'roids.

5E6545FB-EF80-4C32-98AE-F211FD811705.jpeg

This guy is officially Steve Irwin crazy!!

This guy is officially Steve Irwin crazy!!

Steve Irwin was killed not far from where I lived. That was a very sad day. Apparently he was 100% genuine and didn’t put on a show for tv.

Steve Irwin was killed not far from where I lived. That was a very sad day. Apparently he was 100% genuine and didn’t put on a show for tv.

I always enjoyed watching him, and I feel like he was genuine and really loved all the critters while having no fear whatsoever!!! I cringed many times while watching his show!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiapharmafranchise

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….