- Last Activity:
- Oct 10, 2011
- Feb 17, 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- pigsticker was last seen:
- Oct 10, 2011
- State/Province of residence:
- North Dakota
- Country of residence:
- How did you find AfricaHunting.com?:
- About You:
- My name is Matt and I live in Minot, North Dakota.
- I am a:
- Member of:
- Have you hunted in Africa?:
- Number of times I have hunted in Africa:
- My favorite African country:
- I like both destinations I have visited. I enjoyed RSA and the plains game hunting and just the amount of animals for watching was spectacular. I really enjoyed Zimbabwe and the dangerous game hunting. I liked the open vastness and different terrain that was huntable in the Bubye Valley Conservancy. Overall I would have to choose Zim since it seems a bit more desolate and wild.
- Zimbabwe, RSA, Canada, USA
- Species I have hunted in Africa:
- Kudu, Gemsbok, impala, warthog, zebra, bushbuck, sable, waterbuck, buffalo, hyena
- My best African Trophy:
- I would have to say either the sable or bushbuck. Don't have measurments, they never mattered much to me.
- My favorite African trophies:
- I would love to hunt Bongo someday. In august I will be returning to Zim looking for a buff and leopard.
- My preferred weapon(s):
- Either my Mathews Switchback XT or my .375 Ruger. I do like my .338 for plains game.
- What weapon(s) do you hunt with?:
- My preferred optic(s):
- My .375 and my .338 are topped with leupold Vari-X III's. 1.75X-6X on my .375 and 2.5X-8X on my .338.
- Gear I cannot live without:
- I'd rather have to hunt with rocks than accidently leave my swaros at home.
- My best hunting tip:
- Hmmm... Can't really compare them. All of them are so amazing.
- My other interests:
- Gardening, smoking meats and other foods, raising children.
- Number of Photos:
- Number of Comments:
- Number of Views:
- Disk space used:
- Last Photo Uploaded:
- Last Comment Posted: