At least 50 dead, 200 wounded at shooting on Las Vegas Strip

@bilmcc and what do expect of the president to do? He has repeatedly said he will protect the 2nd amendment, do you think Hillary would be a better option right now? Trump was elected by the people as intended by the Constitution.

Obama was a constitutional lawyer, and look where that got us, he just ignored it every chance he got.

A fellow concert goer helped saved his life by racing him to the hospital in her car.

Matejka said, "I don't think I have ever seen someone drive so fast through the city, through red lights and got me there safe and sound within probably five minutes of this whole ordeal happening.

"I was one of the first people in the ER room," he added.

'I have just gained a lifetime friend'

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/braden-matejka-las-vegas-shot-1.4335722

FOX interviewed a guy who stole a truck and loaded it up with injured to take to the hospital. He was a Marine Vet - - so I doubt cnn or nbc interviewed him.

Reactions: lcq
It is not my fault we have crooks running for office. I expect the President to stop fighting past battles. I expect the President to obey the law, and to avoid the appearance of impropriety in every situation. I expect the President to appoint people who can carry out the duties of their position and to keep his nose out of their jobs and to trust them beyond the first thing that ruffles his feathers. This is getting long so I will summarize. I expect him to carry out the Constitutional duties of the President.

I am a registered Republican, but I voted for Hillary as the LESSER OF TWO EVILS. Sure enough, we got evil. We would have gotten evil, had she won. Nothing would make me happier than for Hillary to shut up and retire. I pray every day that we might have decent, compassionate leadership in this country. I am sure we will eventually. I don't ask for perfect. Good would be nice.

This is way off topic for an African Hunting group, but since you asked me a direct question, there it is.

By the way, you may note that Trump has said one thing on one moment, and soon after, the opposite. I trust him to support the 2nd amendment in the same manner he supports the 1st amendment.

Yes it is. It's all of our fault for allowing it. You, me, everyone.
In the larger sense, you are right. I tried to torpedo Hillary Clinton's campaign to the best of my ability. I thought there were more honest candidates, and I worked for them, and sent money to their campaigns. I don't have enough money to make a real difference.

Yes it is. It's all of our fault for allowing it. You, me, everyone.

the government you elect is the government you deserve - Thomas Jefferson

in a democracy people get the leaders they deserve - Joseph de Maistre

Conservatives (I am one of them) loved the whole "drain the swamp" mantra chanted by POTUS during the election cycle...

What we seem to not understand is its not POTUS' responsibility to drain the swamp.. nor does he have the power to do it...

Its OUR responsibility...

Want to see the Clintons, Pelosis, Reeds, Waters, Schumers, McCains, McConnells, Grahams, and Ryans to disappear?

Quit electing them. Quit buying their books. Turn the channel when they come on TV. Make their opinions inconsequential and push them out of office.

Until then.. We have no one to blame but ourselves..

My TV is off, permanently (except Superbowl). I am certainly not buying their books.

Some of us signed an oath to defend our U S Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Now that we have opened the door with a President who has little or no knowledge of the Constitution, we have little hope that that document will stand.

Your post above has nothing to do with this topic, and furthermore you can't specifically say what Trump could have done or should have done to prevent this shooting. Also how has not upheld the Constitution? His Supreme Court pick was excellent.

Not trying to make it personal in anyway. Just to me there is a "chicken little" syndrome with Trump.

If nothing else he has proved Republicans were full of empty promises the last 7 years.

In the larger sense, you are right. I tried to torpedo Hillary Clinton's campaign to the best of my ability. I thought there were more honest candidates, and I worked for them, and sent money to their campaigns. I don't have enough money to make a real difference.
But you voted for her still, the most crooked, most anti everything we believe in and stand for, worst candidate in the history of the world. WOW! What a guy!o_O:(

Didn't Edmund Burke say something to that end!

For those who don't know what Brickburn referenced..."Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." -E.B.

Great quote.

But you voted for her still, the most crooked, most anti everything we believe in and stand for, worst candidate in the history of the world. WOW! What a guy!o_O:(
Damn straight. I did not want anyone saying I voted for Trump! I thought she would be out of office and in prison faster than Trump, too.

Last edited:
Damn straight. I did not want anyone saying I voted for Trump!
Good then that your side lost, or we as shooters and hunters would be in a world of hurt. Very short sighted....

599.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OctavioN51

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair
Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!