Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
sci
The Big Three: Red Stag + Buffalo + Blackbuck - 5 Days for US$ 8,800

Triple Trophy Adventure in Buenos Aires Province

Dive into the heart of Argentina's hunting heritage with our enticing 5-day package, where you'll have the chance to target the iconic trio: the regal Red Stag, the imposing Buffalo, and the swift Blackbuck. All of this for an attractive price of US$ 8,800.

Set in the captivating landscapes of Buenos Aires province, our lodge is ideally positioned for this hunting expedition. Despite its secluded feel, it's a mere 3-hour 4WD drive from the international airport, making the journey as effortless as it is scenic.

The region boasts a fantastic environment for these specific hunts, thanks to its diverse ecosystems and ample big game population. It's a place where seasoned hunters and novices alike can experience the rush of the hunt, framed by Argentina's unparalleled natural beauty.

This is more than just a hunting trip; it's an immersion into a land rich with tradition and a showcase of the incredible diversification of big game trophies Argentina has to offer. Ready your gear and set your sights on Buenos Aires province, where every hunt is a story waiting to be told.

Let me know any quesiton or doubt, i'm at your disposal.
Best Regards,
Federico
Caza & Safaris Team

34823335_1724380304349106_1695906414221852672_n.jpg

010.JPG

2.jpg

Is there a limit on the size of animals taken or is it the best animals you can find?

Hello Reed, how are you doing? The size of the animals it's between Bronze and Silver medal. In the area you will see a lot of very good trophies, and you will have the opportunity to upgrde if you want !

Best Regards,
Federico
Is there a limit on the size of animals taken or is it the best animals you can find?

Hello Reed, how are you doing? The size of the animals it's between Bronze and Silver medal. In the area you will see a lot of very good trophies, and you will have the opportunity to upgrde if you want !

Best Regards,
Federico
Thanks for this info, we may be in contact in the near future.

Hi
Will we be hunting in a fenced area or open area.

Thanks Rocco

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NormanFaws

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.