Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Here is yet another amazing full-length safari video created by our own in-house videographer Henk Jacobs of Bush Bro Productions. We had a wonderful time hosting the Navarre Family, and they were kind enough to allow us to share their Limcroma experience here on the forums. There is no better family adventure than an African safari... Enjoy!

Enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing.

Another great video by Henk. He's one of the best in the business. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing!

Amazing video! You have created the ultimate safari Hannes! I have to look into this for our next hunt. What a great way to have a lifetime memory. (y)

FYI to anyone considering Limcroma for your safari. They are the real deal. What you see in the video is exactly what you can expect from the lodging to the great staff. First class outfit all the way. We can't wait to return.

FYI to anyone considering Limcroma for your safari. They are the real deal. What you see in the video is exactly what you can expect from the lodging to the great staff. First class outfit all the way. We can't wait to return.

Agreed+1, We also had a great time at Limcroma. I really like the idea of having the safari captured on video. What a memory for the family. Very nice job!

If you would like to see more videos from Limcroma Safaris, we also have more posted on our own Limcroma channel on YouTube. More videos from 2018 will be out soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiaGillies

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron