American Idol Star Under Attack from PETA for Hunting

sureshot375

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I don’t keep up with things like American idol, but apparently this young man is somewhat local to me so it’s made the loval news.

TMZ put out this hit piece on Will Mosley for hunting hogs with dogs. “PETA urges the public to vote according to their values and end his American Idol dream, the same way he ended the lives of vulnerable animals."

Apparently wild hogs are now “vulnerable animals”.

Anyways, I know I’ll be figuring out how to vote for this young man. I hope you will too. We need to send PETA a message.

Link to TMZ story.

Well I was going to vote for the guy, but voting is only open on Sunday.

On another note, I saw that Loretta Lynn‘s granddaughter is a contestant. One would think that she would not have a problem getting a record deal in Nashville.

Im going to guess PETA attacking a country singer for essentially being a country boy.. is going to go over about the same as the LBGTQ+ community going after Chik-Fil-A for making great chicken and professing judeo christian values as core to their business success..

this is just going to bolster his popularity and make him more notable than before..

He should be writing them a thank you note lol..

PETA sticks their collective noses in everything. Down here on the northern Gulf coast there is a bar that straddles the Alabama/Florida line. Once a year they have a charity event called the mullet toss, (for you Yankees that’s a fish) you stand in Florida and throw the mullet as far as you can into Alabama. They raise a lot of money. This year peta tried to shut it down. When it’s over the mullet are given to a local alligator farm.

To vote for Will you have to watch American Idol this Sunday night, from 8pm to 10pm. I would say he's the favorite to win the contest even before this happened.

PETA sticks their collective noses in everything. Down here on the northern Gulf coast there is a bar that straddles the Alabama/Florida line. Once a year they have a charity event called the mullet toss, (for you Yankees that’s a fish) you stand in Florida and throw the mullet as far as you can into Alabama. They raise a lot of money. This year peta tried to shut it down. When it’s over the mullet are given to a local alligator farm.
Huh, and I thought a "mullet" was a style of haircut? LOL

As I understand it, a few years ago, I thought PETA was on board with killing the wild pigs because they invade the sea turtle nesting grounds on the Georgia coast. Either way, I’m going to vote for this Cat not only because Peta is against him, but because he’s really Effing good!

Sounds like most of the hogs are in peta.

Many of the trouble making greenie types are freaks in Australia and I don’t doubt that anything associated with PETA in Australia would be associated with ferals.

Coincidentally our hogs are Feral Pigs.

I know a girl named Peta and the names not unique to her. She’s not feral though, she’s quite a nice girl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GordonBees

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.