American Hunting Rifles

I’ve got a nice CZ 550 Magnum in 300 win mag, very good condition with a scope and rings I’m going to put up for sale, If anyone is interested, let know.

No, I didn’t know it was adjustable? I just don’t see any reason for it in a large bore hunting rifle, except maybe for sighting in from the bench? I don’t care for it.
If you do not have your manual with the instructions and want to adjust it PM me and I will send you the instructions to adjust it.

I’ve got a nice CZ 550 Magnum in 300 win mag, very good condition with a scope and rings I’m going to put up for sale, If anyone is interested, let know.
Has AHR gotten hold of this 300WM?
With the 550 going the way of the dinosaur, it should command quite the price.

Are you possibly looking for further financing into your Blaser addiction?

Has AHR gotten hold of this 300WM?
With the 550 going the way of the dinosaur, it should command quite the price.

Are you possibly looking for further financing into your Blaser addiction?

No, I bought it on an impulse one day with plans on sending to AHR and maybe converting to 404J. Decided to go with the R8 so this and a number of other rifles are heading to the auction block. Good solid 550 and cycles like a butter, accurate too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New88Ceo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani