AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2018

Howdy Jerome, I just sent fee via PayPal for my son Parker and my good friend Shawn Bird of Balla Balla Safaris, a member here on AH. That makes four of us! Looking forward to it!
Confirmed +3! (y)

+1 China Adventure
Argali, Have you made payment through PayPal? Have not received any confirmation from them so far, can you please look into it and let me know, thank you.

@Bullthrower338 You have lost your mind if you think I am going get on a bull, mechanical or otherwise! I'll let Tarbe speak for himself!
Oh yeah. He's lost it if he thinks this 60 year old is getting on a bull!

It would have to be alcohol induced insanity!

I’m always thirsty! Count me in. Why waste 2-1/2 hours of drinking? What about Gilley’s? We don’t have to leave the building and I want to see @tarbe and @sierraone on the mechanical bull, that ought to wake them up!lol
+1!!!!!!

Have fun everyone!

Holy cow! Us old guys better plan on getting in a nap!
To bed with the cows and wake the Rooster up, can't make the after-party as much fun as it sounds.

Oh yeah. He's lost it if he thinks this 60 year old is getting on a bull!

It would have to be alcohol induced insanity!

What's your point ?

50 already and two months to go....

I will set the over/under at 145 for this year, and take the over.

As a reminder the over/under was set at 145 and we are currently at 143.

I'll take the under if for no other reason to be impressed if I lose.

As a further reminder, Phil bet the under. :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yinengyul5033

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!