AH Get Together In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2015

Just made my reservations, looking forward to meeting some awesome people and great hunters. See ya in a couple weeks.
creed70, Thank you, you and a guest are in!

Anyone got suggestions for hotels that still have rooms?

How big is the show, Do I need all 3 days to take it in or would I get most of it in Saturday and Sunday?

How big is the show, Do I need all 3 days to take it in or would I get most of it in Saturday and Sunday?
Raddison Love Field had rooms the other day when I booked.
tel:214-630-7000

2 days should get it done. We stay at the Holiday Inn Market Center. It's on the DSC bus route so you don't have to drive to the show. Not sure if they have rooms available or not, there phone number is: (214) 219-3333

Made reservations at the Hyatt Regency just 2 days ago for fri/sat night. They had rooms for Sunday as well but not thurs. They are within walking/shuttle route as well but go through the DSC site - it was less than the other offers.

ActionBob, Just received your dinner reservation, you are in!

Thanks Jerome. Very much looking forward to it and meeting everyone!

Unfortunately Ann cannot make it.

Hello! After a whole week of dealing with Paypal, I have finally got my reservation in. Just me and my Minister of Finance. Looking forward to the dinner and the conversation!

Hello! After a whole week of dealing with Paypal, I have finally got my reservation in. Just me and my Minister of Finance. Looking forward to the dinner and the conversation!
Looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks Jerome. Very much looking forward to it and meeting everyone!

Unfortunately Ann cannot make it.

Glad you're making it and sorry Ann is not!

K-man, you and the Minister of Finance are confirmed!

Kevin Helm from Global Rescue has just confirmed his dinner at DSC along with a guest.

By the way Global Rescue will be donating one individual seven day medical and security short term membership to one attendee of our DSC Get Together. The winner will be randomly selected amongst the attendees. Thanks to Global Rescue for their continued support of our community!

watermark.php

Global Rescue LLC - Worldwide Emergency Evacuation and Field Rescue, Anytime Anywhere
1 (617) 459-4200 - (800) 381-9754
memberservices@globalrescue.com
www.globalrescue.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The count is now at 40 reserved for dinner.

Please make your reservation so that we may make the appropriate arrangements with the restaurant. Reservations will close a week prior to the event.

AH Sponsor Jacques Spamer from Hartzview Hunting Safaris just confirmed for him and 2 guests.

The total count is now at 43!

Jerome

It just dawned on me that most of us attending the dinner have probably never met most or all of the other attendees.

Unless there have already been provisions made, I could rustle up 50 or so of the simple, self adhesive name badges. Those and a Sharpie or two and at least we'd know right off who we are talking to!

Should I plan to bring some, or is this taken care of already?

Tim

Looking forward to seeing you all there, it gets better every year.:E Happy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildegardH

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you