AH Get Together Dinner In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2024

Last edited:
We will be at the show, but we have another function on Friday. I know everyone will have a grand time.

We will be at the show, but we have another function on Friday. I know everyone will have a grand time.

Will miss meeting you. Maybe catch up on the floor one day to say high.

OK guys I'm not going to be there unfortunately but I can't wait to see the pics and hear about the shenanigans that yall will get upto
Hate to miss you bud, hope to see you at the next one

This post is for all of you that I know from this great organization we have all chosen to be a part of. This year I along with my son and grandson (9) years will attend the show on Saturday, but will go to the Yo Ranch Restaurant Saturday night.....then head back to Arkansas Sunday. I have made all of the dinners except the very first one. So I will miss this one for sure, just not the place for a 9 year old.
My hunting has really slowed down in the past couple of years and I spend more time with the grandson now. As you can imagine he is an outdoors man all the way, football and baseball too!!!! His first deer kill was at just prior to his 7th birthday. If you see me walking around the show Saturday with a little guy and big guy, flag me down and lets catch up for a few minutes.

Sorry to hear that you won't be joining us, you'll be missed, hope we will cross path at the show.

This post is for all of you that I know from this great organization we have all chosen to be a part of. This year I along with my son and grandson (9) years will attend the show on Saturday, but will go to the Yo Ranch Restaurant Saturday night.....then head back to Arkansas Sunday. I have made all of the dinners except the very first one. So I will miss this one for sure, just not the place for a 9 year old.
My hunting has really slowed down in the past couple of years and I spend more time with the grandson now. As you can imagine he is an outdoors man all the way, football and baseball too!!!! His first deer kill was at just prior to his 7th birthday. If you see me walking around the show Saturday with a little guy and big guy, flag me down and lets catch up for a few minutes.

You’ll be missed! If we see you at the show, coffee is on me! I always look forward to catching up with you at the AH dinner..

My hunting has really slowed down in the past couple of years and I spend more time with the grandson now. As you can imagine he is an outdoors man all the way, football and baseball too!!!! His first deer kill was at just prior to his 7th birthday. If you see me walking around the show Saturday with a little guy and big guy, flag me down and let’s catch up for a few minutes.
You will be missed sir. You are the first AH member I got to meet face to face. Then you set me up with the info that turned into my wonderful day touring London’s gun rooms. I have enjoyed your friendship through this dinner. Hope to see you on the floor and son and grandson.
Mickey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustineArr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani