AfricaHunting.com Hunting Caps

Anyone remember the hats from the 2020 DSC get together????

Too small, very uncomfortable, weird looking and the logo was printed upside down. I did like the color though.

View attachment 442600
My son stole mine and drinks his hot chocolate from it before every deer or duck hunt. Says its his good luck hunting mug.

My son stole mine and drinks his hot chocolate from it before every deer or duck hunt. Says its his good luck hunting mug.
Now I want an AH coffee mug. I guess they're not available either?

@AfricaHunting.com - any chance of getting some AH ball caps in stock before the show season starts in 2023?

I'd be good for 3. Green, tan, grey, brown...etc. Might take one of each color for that matter.

Last edited:
@AfricaHunting.com - any chance of getting some AH ball caps in stock before the show season starts in 2023?

I'd be good for 3. Green, tan, grey, brown...etc. Might take one of each color for that matter.
Put me in!!! Or can we buy the logo so we can sew on hats, shirts etc.?

Isn't green, tan, grey, brown.... 4? ;)

Last edited:
Isn't green, tan, grey, brown.... 4?
LOL, yeah it's 4.

What I meant was I would take 3, but possibly more depending on the colors offered. Apologies for the confusion.

I would buy one of each color too. My one that I have is my favorite hat. It went moose and caribou hunting this fall and will go blacktail hunting in two weeks. If these become available again I would like more Jerome.

I would get a couple of hats and/or a mug if available.

I’m in for one. Tan.

I've got the light brown one but would love a forest green one or two

I've got the light brown one but would love a forest green one or two
Exactly! Dark colors I can wear hunting. And I'm a sucker for any piece of clothing that's green. :ROFLMAO: Drives my bride up a wall.

I’d be in for a green one as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyLever

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you