Africa booked!!

425SCHADE

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
It's a way off yet but 2024 cant come soon enough, my first African hunt booked with Marius and the team @ KMG Safaris.(y) I'll be sure to reach out to the collective wealth of knowledge within this community for advice as required.

Congratulations, enjoy the planning.

Awesome. What's on the menu?

Congrats & good choice … I brought a 3/group of 1st timers to S Africa in 2021 & we hunted w/ Marius & Nick @ KMG … both are straight-up great people & enjoyable staff/lodge.

Marius is a hard working DG/PH, extremely well organized and equally respected/connected in Industry … opens up primary properties.

Happy Trails

Congratulations-let the count down begin. I started mine when we got back from Africa last April. Only have…..…
IMG_9259.JPG

Congrats, you will get a good hunt with Marius!

You are screwed! I just want to warn you. You are in the pre-martial stage of African marriage. It is wonderful, I have all the equipment I need, Africa is my best friend and what can go wrong. When you get there, I am sure that KMG will take great care of you, kind like a honeymoon. Tons of animals, your getting one every day, I am a stud and shooting great, my equipment is all wonderful and I need nothing else. Then just like coming back from a honeymoon, Africa starts demanding more things of you. That was great but what if I went after dangerous game or just went back to capture the thrill of the honeymoon. Then it is a never ( at least for me, so far) ending cycle of I need to please my wife ( sorry africa) more. I need better and bigger guns! I need to go to other places, I need to try new adventures etc etc etc. you see, screwed. But have a great honeymoon!!

It's a way off yet but 2024 cant come soon enough, my first African hunt booked with Marius and the team @ KMG Safaris.(y) I'll be sure to reach out to the collective wealth of knowledge within this community for advice as required.
Excited for you!!!

Enjoy the planning and preparations.

You chose wisely. From experience Marius @KMG Hunting Safaris and the crew will treat you well. I set up my first hunt two years in advance and it worked out well, allowing me time to coordinate everything properly.
Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamer44

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?