Since 2020
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Deals & offers
Media
We were fortunate enough to harvest another magnificent bull. This bull measured 60.5
Image1715296060.163459.jpg

Again...wow. Congrats.

Awesome Bull. Congrats. 24 Days and counting.

I’ll try to leave one for you! My buddy going with me hunted with NKWE last year as well. He said he saw numerous 57-58” kudu so those guys ought to be approaching 60” or better this year hopefully

I’ll try to leave one for you! My buddy going with me hunted with NKWE last year as well. He said he saw numerous 57-58” kudu so those guys ought to be approaching 60” or better this year hopefully
I would appreciate it Pat. This may sound crazy, but I will just as happy for you guys to get one as I would be for myself. Goes back to my whitetail guiding days many years ago.
We were originally schedule to be there the last 2 weeks of May, but had to change the dates due to conflicts that arose. So we either would have been in camp at the same time which would have been a blast or you guys were able to get your dates when we had to reschedule. I really wanted the the first two weeks of May to catch the rut and new moon, but Matt Vejar had already re booked before he left last year.
I actually was thinking the same thing about all the 57 inchers that were reported last year. It in unfathomable, but, it might workout that every hunter gets one over 60" between May1 to June 15th. I am personally not expecting it and would be perfectly happy with a 59 7/8", Ha Ha.
Seriously, I will enjoy the peace/quite and comradery with Jaco and staff more than anything. I hear he is a lot of fun to hunt with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyzhPRBep

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}