500 Jeffery Varmint loads?

Well you just shoot what Africa gives you with the rifle in your hand.

@Northern Shooter the answer is YES.

When I shot the jackal it was on a two part hunt. I was backing my buddy up on his elephant and what ever Africa gave us. We were the second hunting party into his property after we could start flying with all the COVID stuff in mar 2021. The outfitters property has ALOT of buffalo on it so that is why I was carrying my 500 Jeff vs the 6.5 creed I took on the second part of the trip to the eastern cape where the largest thing on my list was a Vaal Rehbok. On a safari the cheapest thing invested is the ammo, whether it is 22LR or 577NE. So I have always taken the best premium bullets and go hunt. For me it is about the experience and not worried about the difference in the price of ammo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarinTill6

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.