450 Rigby and other ammo

Nevada Mike

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Arizona, California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, So. Dakota, No. Dakota, Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Michigan, Saskatchewan, Old Mexico, British Columbia, Tanzania
I saw that Midsouth has some Norma big bore ammo, including 450 Rigby, on sale.

@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION has Norma 450 Rigby for $85 a box. It’s a lot better deal. Nosler also frequently has sales at $80 a box for partions on 450 Rigby.
That is a better deal... perhaps that's why Midsouth is discounting their ammo.

We have a little more of the 450 Rigby ammo if anyone actually needs it. I didn't realize it was showing out of stock (had 3 boxes on GB). I'm also happy to move inventory from GB to the website when products start getting lower in stock.

Also-- just a plug for anyone who needs a product quickly, please feel free to reach out via phone (text or call) and we can discuss options for expediting your order.

If you put a note in the order comment, it helps, but we might not see it until we go to fulfill it (vice pulling the ticket ahead of time to prioritize it).

@RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION has Norma 450 Rigby for $85 a box. It’s a lot better deal. Nosler also frequently has sales at $80 a box for partions on 450 Rigby.
As they, Nosler, currently have one going on now...

Attachments

• Trophy Grade™ Safari Ammunition.pdf
    187 KB · Views: 35

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrodieLazz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.