375H&H Ammunition At AmmoSeek

I just looked and they had ONE listing for some overpriced Barnes? I guess, better luck next time?

When I made my post there were 6 listings, different companies. Within an hour the only ones left were the Barnes, and they’ve been available for days. At that price they can remain ‘available’!

When I made my post there were 6 listings, different companies. Within an hour the only ones left were the Barnes, and they’ve been available for days. At that price they can remain ‘available’!
Yep. Thanks for sharing the information though. I’m just not quick enough I guess?

Hope so. I don't shoot factory ammo but was curious about current ammoseek listings for component 300 gr 375 bullets. Just now, quite a variety of different weights/brands but only one meets my criteria for DG if I needed some... grinnin Larry has 300 gr TBBCs for 6.72 ea. But I would need to completely start over gearing up if I went that way. That would mean a minimum of a 100 bullet order for 672.00, not counting, powder, primers and once fired only brass needed for the process. Would probably do it if forced into a corner with an expensive DG hunt booked.... but crud! Will not be shooting any of my good DG bullets in 375, 416 or 458 for range practice! Wasn't that long ago the TSXs were one of the least expensive for that purpose. Glad I have a decent supply of older Hornady Roundnose Interlocks for that purpose. :)

Midsouth shooters has Hornady 300 gr DGX and DGS for 55.00 m/l per 50 for practice. Not bad if you have a 375 h h in this environment pricing.
That's a fair price, but where are all of the bullet seconds? I've bought them from Midway USA several times in the past, but they seem to be MIA now. You'd think with all of the bullet manufacturers running 24/7, there would be TENS of THOUSANDS seconds floating around out there somewhere?

Once I shoot through the Hornadys and old Winchester RNs I've set back for practice, I can start on the 300 gr PPUs (PRVI). Grafs currently has the RN PRVIs for .59 ea or about 30.00 per 50. They sell them in bags of 20. And Grafs charges a flat shipping for non-hazmat of about 10.00 with a minimum order of40.00.

PRVI 375.JPG

Last edited:
Once I shoot through the Hornadys and old Winchester RNs I've set back for practice, I can start on the 300 gr PPUs (PRVI). Grafs currently has the RN PRVIs for .59 ea or about 30.00 per 50. They sell them in bags of 20. And Grafs charges a flat shipping for non-hazmat of about 10.00 with a minimum order of40.00.

View attachment 395398
fourfive8,
That's a fair price for those PPU bullets. Thanks for sharing! You know, we talk about "practice" loads. But, as far as POI on a target with a larger bore rifle at reasonable hunting distances, I've found that bullets with the same weight and powder charge, print fairly close on the target regardless of bullet design. I'm not advocating using the cheaper practice bullets for hunting (although in many situations they would work), only that they are CLOSE on the target with premium bullets for practice.
CEH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YongFoerst

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani