Albert GRANT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
I have 89rds of gemtech 110gr barnes tac-tx ammo. This is really good stuff, but it is loaded with hard military primers and my gun won't reliably set it off. Normally $30/box will sell all for $100 or trade for other hunting loads with standard primers 110 -125gr
20161027_142208.jpg

A minute too late. :( What kind of gun do you have that did not hit the primer hard enough?

A minute too late. :( What kind of gun do you have that did not hit the primer hard enough?
Ruger American Ranch. Don't know if I just got a weak spring or what, but calling ruger did nothing, said that if it was setting off "normal" ammo consistantly there was nothing wrong with the gun and no option for heavier spring

Hmmm, what a bunch of bull. Have you reloaded for your rifle? I have an AR, and I've only shot factory ammo. Hope to reload soon.

I do reload but have not bothered with the blackout

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddragontiger4d

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.