AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
Have decided to put my 20ga double rifle up for sale. Just haven't shot it the amount I expected.
Time for someone to be the new caretaker of this fine rifle. Was originally a 12ga Laurona shotgun,
was built into a 20ga double rifle. Shoots factory slugs to the sights at 55 yards, also included is 75 rounds loaded
with 7/8oz Ballistics product Dangerous game slugs. Will include the load data so you have a starting point for reloading.
$2950 delivered to your FFL. Payment accepted is personal check, money order, or paypal.
Will consider trades or partial trades.

100_0298.JPG
100_0300.JPG
100_0301.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it would be a shame for it to sit and just gather dust in a closet .

Surely it will fit the needs of some hunter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VernonJyz

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….