Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State, Mpumalanga)
First of all, I wish you all good health, without it, there is little we can do. We recognize it when we, or someone close to us has a health problem. And I wish a speedy recovery to all of you or your loved ones who are going through a health issue.

Second is love, well no, I´m not getting sentimental, it would not fit my image as a tough African Hunter, but love does make living a little easier.

Third is money, buckets of it, so you can spend it on fabulous hunts and all the goodies you need for them.

Keep well my friends, and cheers :D Drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Right back at you my friend, I could not have said it any better,
Thank you

Happy New Year!

First of all, I wish you all good health, without it, there is little we can do. We recognize it when we, or someone close to us has a health problem. And I wish a speedy recovery to all of you or your loved ones who are going through a health issue.

Second is love, well no, I´m not getting sentimental, it would not fit my image as a tough African Hunter, but love does make living a little easier.

Third is money, buckets of it, so you can spend it on fabulous hunts and all the goodies you need for them.

This made me laugh! I’ve never been a fan of “money makes you happy”…but that was BEFORE i went to Africa. Suddenly money is very important so I can keep going back again and again….and be able to do something good with it.

Also, don’t worry, you didn’t break your tough guy image by wishing love . Luckily, as a woman, I’m allowed to get all sappy. I was all teary eyed this morning doing my end of the year reel and looking back at what a year it has been….because it has been an AMAZING year filled with so much love and support and new experiences. Looking back has renewed my mission to fight for Africa’s people and wildlife. How is that for sappy.

Wishing you and everyone here a 2023 filled with love, laughter, good health…and lots of hunting, especially in Africa!

Happy New Year

Happy new year to the whole AH family!

Thank you and Happy New Year to all.
2023 is going to be a better year than 22. 22 was not good to me. January: weekend in the hospital with heart problems. Frebruary: covid for 2 weeks turned into viral pneumonia for 2 weeks. March: Annual cardiac scan showed major vessel 90% blocked so surgeon inserted a stent. Cardiac rehab for 9 months. May: hospital for 3 days passing blood. September: right shoulder replacement. Rest of the year in rehab with shoulder, doing fine. Hell to get old but I keep rolling with the flow and damned if I'll slow down.

Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all and good hunting.

Happy New Years, this last year was better brutal for me but reminded me to re-prioritize goals, set limits and look for new opportunities.

Happy New Year

2023 is going to be a better year than 22. 22 was not good to me. January: weekend in the hospital with heart problems. Frebruary: covid for 2 weeks turned into viral pneumonia for 2 weeks. March: Annual cardiac scan showed major vessel 90% blocked so surgeon inserted a stent. Cardiac rehab for 9 months. May: hospital for 3 days passing blood. September: right shoulder replacement. Rest of the year in rehab with shoulder, doing fine. Hell to get old but I keep rolling with the flow and damned if I'll slow down.

Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all and good hunting.
I'm sending you prayers and good thoughts that 2023 will be a great year for you! Let's think positive and say that 2022 will be a year with no health issues. All the best..... Sue

+1
And I wish you and yours and everyone here on AH the same.

HAPPY NEW YEAR may it be a healthy, happy, prosperous year to all.

Happy hunting.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I hope you all had a great New Years Eve! We spent ours at our favorite restaurant in Florence enjoying great Tuscan wine and steak Florentine. Off to Rome tomorrow.

We

Well said @Nyati, wishing everyone a Blessed New Year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeMo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you