$200 Off Norma 30-06 Spring 180gr BondStrike Case Quantities - $299.50 + Free Shipping

RAVEN ROCKS PRECISION

Sponsor
Since 2023
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
ravenrocksprecision.com
Deals & offers
Media
We have a limited amount of cases available. Normal price per single box is about $50. Buy a case (10 boxes / 200 rounds), and save $200 + get free shipping anywhere CONUS - $299.50

Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for posting here - I bought a case of the Norma Oryx a while back and it shoots great. Just bought 2 cases of the bond strike - hoping for the same results. Excellent price! Thanks again!

I've been using this ammo in my .300wsm (same 180gr bond strike bullet all be it a bit faster) for the past two hunting seasons with good results. 3 deer, 2 javalina, and 1 caribou, 6 animals, 7 shots, and the extra shot was probably not necessary. I have used Raven Rocks Precision a handful of times and been very satisfied with the experience. They are a great retailer. I would jump on this deal if I hadn't already blown out my ammo budget for the month, but maybe I'll find a bit of wiggle room before it's gone. Thank you for posting this deal on here Raven Rocks.

Back in Stock + The coupon code "MOVINGAMMO" takes an additional 10% off. Take advantage of our moving sale while it lasts!

I ordered a case. Thanks for the great deal. That extra 10% plus free shipping, hard to pass up.
I also saw the 500/416 wooleigh fmj on sale as well as some 416 Remington, 450 Rigby and more in the clearance section.

Ill take the 10% from the two cases ordered earlier in the week! Always a day late dollar short…. Thanks for having some good deals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyLever

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you