2 Elephant Hunts Still Available

hyena

IMG_2823.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
drinks and snacks around the campfire
IMG_5344.jpeg

Hippo is $4000 trophy fee and you would need to add extra days @$600 per day
we would have to go to another area for Buffalo but the trophy fee for Buffalo is $5500

Sorry Lon hasn’t been feeling well again so im trying to answer all questions
10 hunting days trophy bulls exportable
We hunt what is available if extra days are added it will be at $600 per day
Thank you Craig, I have had a couple of hard days.

Man I hope an offer like this is still available when I get my s together. Hope to see some trip reports!

If I was not already booked for a hunt in Zim this year I would definitely do this hunt. If @rarebreed says it is a great hunt you can take that to the bank!

Lon, hope you feel better soon, you are still in our prayers!

I'm sure folks would like to know how much the trophy fee is on a hyena.

Looks like you could put together a nice package hunt!

I hope some members take advantage of this great deal on a bull elephant hunt for the price of a buffalo;) Great way to get the experience at a low cost.

No problem on Hyena. Buffalo would be a separate hunt added on either at the start on end of hunt.

Lon

If I hadn’t already sprung for another family hunt for 2 weeks in July I would take both of those hunts. Good luck booking them. You are killing me as I look at them everyday.

STUPID question, but what cartridge(s) do you recommend for hunting elephant in a BOLT ACTION rifle. The only big bore I have with a scope on it is a CZ .416 Rigby. Thanks!

If you need something bigger I can lend you one or two.
Oh, I have CZs in .458WM, Lott and .375 and a Whitworth in .416 Taylor, but I bought an AHR #2 CZ .416 Rigby with a 1x6x24 Schmidt and Bender scope on it from a member here back in 2021. I haven't scoped the others because my brain is wired as such not to buy a scope costing more than the rifle. I know I'm a freak that way but that's just the way I roll. LOL The Rigby shoots great at 100yds. so maybe it would kill an elephant at 75yds.? LOL. I'm just kidding, Thanks for your GENEROUS offer though!

Oh, I have CZs in .458WM, Lott and .375 and a Whitworth in .416 Taylor, but I bought an AHR #2 CZ .416 Rigby with a 1x6x24 Schmidt and Bender scope on it from a member here back in 2021. I haven't scoped the others because my brain is wired as such not to buy a scope costing more than the rifle. I know I'm a freak that way but that's just the way I roll. LOL The Rigby shoots great at 100yds. so maybe it would kill an elephant at 75yds.? LOL. I'm just kidding, Thanks for your GENEROUS offer though!
Anytime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Link45

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?