1-8x28 Lighted Red Dot Scope For Sale

Altitude sickness

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Riton X7 1-8x28 lighted dot in the center of the etched reticle. This scope retailed at over $1300

Do not confuse this with the lesser quality 1-8x24 which is still being made.

The 1-8x28 current model is assembled in the US and retails for $1700

The cheapest one I can find on the internet is $699 plus $30 shipping

This scope is very heavy duty and is actually built more for an AR but it’s a true 1x scope and would make a great DG scope I’ll round the total weight to 2 pounds

Lifetime warranty

Asking $600 and comes with $100 QD rings shipped in the ConUS

IMG_3329.jpeg
IMG_3330.jpeg
IMG_3328.jpeg
IMG_3327.jpeg
IMG_3325.jpeg
IMG_3274.jpeg
IMG_3275.jpeg
box
IMG_3331.jpeg
IMG_3332.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This scope retail for over $1300. Shipped within the continental US free. $500 includes QD rings.

How do the QD rings work? I don't see levers. Unfortunately, I just bought a new scope. Looks interesting.

It’s a hex nut replacing the lever. But the rings stay on the scope. And when you re install it’s the same zero. Levers could be threaded on instead of nuts if you take the scope off frequently

Same concept without levers getting in the way.

the rings are they for Weaver/picatinny or dovetail?

what diameter is the tube?
is it a lighted dot on duplex crosshair, First focal plane or second focal plane?

Riton makes a very good scope, far better glass than the majority of scopes on the market.

This scope is back up for sale I bought it from Jay/Altitude Sickness used it on my Elephant hunt was successful and decided I want to put my higher powered Leupold scope back on the 375 $500 and I will cover shipping, it's a great scope clear glass I just have no need for a 1-8 power scope
F28D7914-8D85-472C-BF51-7EA66D3B0B3B.jpeg
BA0DA2BE-56BE-4433-8EA6-8B3BC2077136.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jnewb33485

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?