Who was looking for Into the Thorns book?

buck wild

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Czech Republic; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
I just had a look at the store, NADA, no Thorns.

I was also looking for a copy

I was also looking for a copy
You're Welcome :LOL:. All kidding aside, hopefully, those wanting one will have a new avenue.

Into The Thorns

I placed that post on Facebook, as I did here. I’m in regular contact with Wayne. His comms are limited as he is guiding in the Matobos at the moment.

The book will be printed by the agent in Houston, sent to RSA for Wayne to number and sign, and then shipped in bulk back to “Good books in the woods” who are taking orders. Lead time is about 2-3 months I believe

Please note this book contains extra chapters and material.

I contacted the store and got on the list! I took a nice tsessebe on a property of Grants back in '96. My PH set it up and we took a day trip over IIRC, long time ago now.
1707961520047.png

I placed that post on Facebook, as I did here. I’m in regular contact with Wayne. His comms are limited as he is guiding in the Matobos at the moment.

The book will be printed by the agent in Houston, sent to RSA for Wayne to number and sign, and then shipped in bulk back to “Good books in the woods” who are taking orders. Lead time is about 2-3 months I believe
you are correct. I reached out as number 11 on the waiting list for my signed copy

After unsuccessfully trying to purchase Rare Breeds copy (I was 2nd to reply unfortunately) I managed to call the store and reserve a copy. The gentleman on the phone was a great guy too. The price is a steal for those who have been looking for a copy! Good luck!

I want to make it clear that I’m not making a penny off this project. Purely advertising for a great leopard hunter and good author to help out.

A large area of the Matobos is busy being turned into a conservation scheme for the leopards. Proceeds of the book will also go into helping with that.

$150 is a steel for such an authoritative book. Please support Wayne by ordering your copy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JosefaShro

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.