Trophies finally arrived!

Very nice! Congratulations!

Nice mounts, congratulations. How long from the shooting until your house? I'm still waiting for mine. This shipping during covid really sucks.

You know, those are some DAMN nice animals, and they look to have turned out REALLY well!! The more I looked, the more impressed I was! (Well, I'm only luke-warm on the Springbok mount to be totally honest... but then again it's only one picture) I too am interested in who did the work, as it looks like they did a fantastic job. I'm really impressed. You shot some beauties!!

Nice mounts, congratulations. How long from the shooting until your house? I'm still waiting for mine. This shipping during covid really sucks.
A little over 2 years. We had some issues at the beginning when they first got done. Then I was 3 months out from moving from Alaska so I had them hold off on shipping until I got to Dover AFB. Then Covid struck. It was a huge headache and the price of shipping shot up astronomically higher.

You know, those are some DAMN nice animals, and they look to have turned out REALLY well!! The more I looked, the more impressed I was! (Well, I'm only luke-warm on the Springbok mount to be totally honest... but then again it's only one picture) I too am interested in who did the work, as it looks like they did a fantastic job. I'm really impressed. You shot some beauties!!
Sent you a PM

Very nice trophies. I like your giraffe mount, not overly tall.
It’s good thing you didn’t shoot more animals... you would’ve needed a bigger truck.
Thank you. I had I'm make it 7ft 10 because I never know where the govt will station me and how short the ceilings will be lol.

A little over 2 years. We had some issues at the beginning when they first got done. Then I was 3 months out from moving from Alaska so I had them hold off on shipping until I got to Dover AFB. Then Covid struck. It was a huge headache and the price of shipping shot up astronomically higher.
Thats what I am afraid of, I heard about the freight rates skyrocketing. You couldn't get a priority C17 delivery to Dover I'm guessing. Glad you got them home.

I had to wait two years on my first ever shipment too. It is long and frustrating but all the more exciting to get that crate home. The stuff looks great, congratulations and thanks for sharing the pictures.

Congrats on finally getting your trophies home.

Congratulations Logan, love the giraffe and the tree;) And especially the leg bones:)

The Giraffe is awesome!!!!

Very nice! Nice Giraffe mount and everything looks nice . Who did the scrimshaw bone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatriceAlo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}