Heym 88

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
DSC
Hunted
US
A man had a pet Parrot whom he kept in the bathroom all the time.
Every time the man went to shave, the parrot would say " your going to cut yourself".

Eventually the wife tells hubby he needs to get rid of this bird.
The man says ok, then decides to hide the bird in a basement bathroom the wife never uses.

One day while having company, the wife needs to use the basement bathroom. The husband
panics, and shoves the bird in the commode and shuts the lid. The wife sits on the commode and hears the bird say...." See...I told you..you were going to cut yourself and you aint half shaved neither".

well..I guess no one gets the punch line...at one time this was a good joke....oh well....I'll do better next time.

Just saw the joke Must be a dull razor :)

:laughing::clap:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leyu6688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani