ASJSteynHunting

Reaction score
My company Thaba Mmoyo Safaris is a family owned & operated safari business situated in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. Among the vast number of family owned ranches we also exculsively hunt on a number of quality plains and dangerous game concessions in South Africa and Zimbabwe.

I founded Thaba Mmoyo Safaris in 1997 and we have firmly established in the hunting community as a reputable safari operator. We pride ourselves in conducting ethical fair-chaise hunting by walking & stalking, where it is about the experience of the hunt, the thrill of the stalk and finally the reward of a well deserved trophy.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH ASJSteynHunting!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome, we look forward to your contributions to AH.

Welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarioWinsl

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?