AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club & Professional Hunters Association of South Africa
African San Taxidermy Studio South Africa

Our professional taxidermists specialize in African Animals. Their vast experience with these animals out in their natural environment and years of mounting experience, give them an edge over many others.

African San Taxidermy Studio is situated in the heart of the Northern Cape on a game ranch called Wintershoek. Our location is centralized in the prime hunting area of the Northern Cape approximately 60 km from Kimberley on the N12. We are dedicated to providing the best possible personalized taxidermy service to our clients -worldwide. We export a vast number of trophies to many different countries yearly e.g USA, Russia, Spain and Mexico.

Being based on a game ranch most species are readily obtainable at any given time to custom-make life size models. We have a dedicated workforce of 20 people who strive to deliver a world class product. Our staff has more than 30 years experience.

We offer a complete service, thereby providing our personal and total control of your valuable trophies. We are proud to be a fully state veterinarian-approved taxidermy, complying with all the strictest standards set by the authorities.

For more info on African San Taxidermy Studio in South Africa visit our website at www.africansan.com.

Cheers,
Johnny

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
41On

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.