Pike and the Kid

For Xmas his Grandpa had Knights Taxidermy in Anchorage make a replica for him. We picked it up today. Pretty excited and surprised kid! Good times!!:A Way To Go:
image.jpeg

I do love pike fishing. My home state is fairly light on them so I recall chasing them in the Rideau chain of lakes in Ontario a few times as a kid. My brother and I still talk about going back up, but earlier in the year then my dad would take us (he is a bass fanatic so we always went after the bass season opener).

Looks like that boy is always going to have the fishing fever.

Great story and fantastic for the young lad to do that with his Dad at his side..congrats to BOTH father & son!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shelli44Y

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.