Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA (Life), RMEF, DU, SCI
Hunted
Botswana
Expo at The Gaylord in Denver this weekend, April 4,5,6. First year for the event so I'm interested to see what they have set up. Anyone going there?

Expo at The Gaylord in Denver this weekend, April 4,5,6. First year for the event so I'm interested to see what they have set up. Anyone going there?
No but I know quite a few people who are going. I'm anxious to hear how it goes. Keep us informed. Sue

No but I know quite a few people who are going. I'm anxious to hear how it goes. Keep us informed. Sue
I'm at the expo right now. It's not as big as the Denver ISE. My friend is with one of the exhibitors and got me a pass which saved $22. You do have to pay to park. Exhibitors are all hunt/fish related, no jewelry or chili samples. I spoke with a couple Africa outfitters and picked up some info, hopefully for a trip in 2025.

Hey Rich,
Lived in the Pinery for quite some time. Good to see a show like that at the Gaylord. I hear downtown Denver is a real delight.

I'm at the expo right now. It's not as big as the Denver ISE. My friend is with one of the exhibitors and got me a pass which saved $22. You do have to pay to park. Exhibitors are all hunt/fish related, no jewelry or chili samples. I spoke with a couple Africa outfitters and picked up some info, hopefully for a trip in 2025.
Thanks for the info Rich. I appreciate it. Have fun while you are there! Sue

Hey Rich,
Lived in the Pinery for quite some time. Good to see a show like that at the Gaylord. I hear downtown Denver is a real delight.
For what the show is, I was disappointed. I think the Gaylord must charge a hefty fee to the organizer for the privilege of being there plus parking. They could have easily fit in a smaller venue like Arapahoe or Douglas fairgrounds. Being the first year exhibitors might need to see some seasoning before jumping in next year. I did see a few friends and old customers from my Cabelas days.

Hey Rich,
I agree with Denver being nasty, but we catch light rail to the convention center. Always have to get breakfast at Sam's #3 first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
synaworldtracksuit12

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?