AH senior member
Reaction score
Website
ammoguide.com
Media
Member of
NRA Patron Life, NAHC Life, SCI, RMEF
Hunted
South Africa, Argentina, Norway, Korea, England, 4 Canada Provinces, 2 Mexico States, 12 US States
I make cartridge display board and some of them contain many Dangerous Game/Safari cartridges. Brass can be very hard to find for many of them. Quite often I have to use fired brass when new is not available. I really dislike super gluing the bullets into the case. It's just un-professional.
What is the max case length I can size and seat in my RCBS RC IV? I'm sure a 3" case will be fine, but I have a few 3.25" cartridges I'm not sure about. I've heard of guys seating bullets then removing the die to be able to tip the cartridge to get it out of the press. The cases in question are the 500/416 and 500/465. If I can make it work with my press, I'll continue the search for dies.
Thanx
Curtis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieterFerg

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.