Male/Female Lion Combo Hunt

afox

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
Sci , ecgma, phasa and dallas safari club
Got 4 male/female none exsportable lion deals $12000 each .So yes you get to hunt male and female lion but not allowed to take them home !

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they exportable to Canada? Do you have some actual pictures of the lion/lioness?

Are they exportable to Canada? Do you have some actual pictures of the lion/lioness?
I can get for you , and yes exportable to canada not sure for how long sir ! This deal is none exaporable you can add $5k to this deal and i can make them exportable . Or you can give your tel nr and i gladly give you a call i am currently at the sci show . Thanks for your interest.

Thanks for the quick reply. I just had a great lion combo hunt myself from US. I inquire this mainly for my Canadian friends. Will let you know once they are ready.

Thanks for the quick reply. I just had a great lion combo hunt myself from US. I inquire this mainly for my Canadian friends. Will let you know once they are ready.
Thanks , you guys should get it done who ever still want to hunt lions ,keep me posted and i make it worth your trouble also you have a great day sir

Good luck on this Andri.

Best of luck, wish it was me, hopefully someone can take this hunt and get the lion exported back to their home country

Best of luck, wish it was me, hopefully someone can take this hunt and get the lion exported back to their home country
Thanks , yes sir this deal be great for that !! If they shut this completly down lions be there regular $65k + again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonTur

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you