Leopard Hunt

Thanks so much for your reply. If he is at the DSC I will contact him to set up a meet & greet. I truly appreciate you taking the time to give me a shout.
Best,
Manny

Hi Manny,

We offer exceptional leopard hunting in our concession in southern Masailand, Tanzania and are in a good position to cater for your wife as well. Our concession is just a 4-hour drive to Tarangire National Park, one of the best national parks in Tanzania where your wife can indulge in a photographic safari while staying at a world-class tented camp or lodge. She'll definitely be in good hands.

I've attached pictures of our last Leopard safari where the client took three massive Leopards. In the past three seasons, we've had 100% success on Leopards.

Let's discuss this further via DM or email at gm@eshkeshsafaris.com

Wollman Leopard 1.jpeg
Wollman leopard 2.jpeg
Wollman Leopard 3.jpeg
Wollman Leopard 4.jpeg
Wollman leopard 5.jpeg
Wollman Leopard 6.jpeg
Wollman leopard 8.jpeg

I got the bug to return to Africa either in 2023 or 2024. This time my Primary animal is Leopard. here is my questions...Since I will be at the DSC what a great time to investigate some of the referrals from AH
1. What country for a large male trophy?
2. What PH's should I be talking too?
3. Nice accommodations for my wife if she decides to come. She had a stroke several years ago, knee replacements, back surgery. She is mobile but she wouldn't be able to join me on a stalk and I would feel more comfortable with her having her own guide and experience the beautiful country while I am hunting. She can be taken on excursions to see wildlife, elephants etc and be amazed with all the splendor and beauty Africa has to offer.

Thanks for your comments in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
I shot a big leopard in Zambia this year with Johnny Duplooys, first class all the way, my wife was there and we had a blast, alot of other game to hunt after leopard success

Nam, Zim, Zam and SA if they can get their stuff together....some huge leopards in SA....

Roy Sparks used to be an absolute master at hunting African leopards. I don’t know if he‘s still in the business, though.

Speaking from my own personal experience, Tanzania offers the most impressive leopards. Followed by Botswana.

Reactions: jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minna4294

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?