Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NMLRA, SCI,
Hunted
East Cape, South Africa, Zimbabwe
According to Facebook friends and posts which do not contain any details.

Sirk Crous: husband, farther, friend, hunter, and Professional Hunter, passed away last week.

As Posted by Lara Crous Horne on Facebook:

There will be a celebration for Sirk Crous, Wednesday, 09 September, from 12:30 to 13:00 at Honeykop Farm. Those that wish to stay after bring drink and meat. Rooms will be available for those wanting to stay over. Please click on location for directions.

Should I receive any further details, if appropriate, and with his family's permission I will post an update.

My condolences to his wife, children, family and loved ones.

UPDATE:

As per my OP, here is an update on the passing of Sirk Crous.

I was informed earlier today, by one of his cousins, that Sirk was unfortunately the victim of a heart attack.

RIP, Sir. Sincerest condolences to the family.

Condolences to family and friends. RIP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErrolKish0

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.