How many animals?

Gotta agree with red leg on having a great trip without shooting that special kudu
I spent a couple weeks on a kudu hunt in April, saw 45 but not the one. I’ll go again and again and again. Also agree with sierraone
You’re a very young man, enjoy the family and what happens, happens. Never was a fan of rack em and stack em. Cheers

My wife and I went to SA couple years back to visit with a PH I was representing at the time. It was not intended to be a hunting trip but I sheepishly asked my wife prior to leaving if I could hunt a day or two...Getting permission I was able to hunt and harvest a nice Kafue lechwe and an average Nyala. It was fun squeezing in a day and a half but stressful also. Just go and enjoy time with your family and if possible squeeze in a day or so and target trophies you really want and just hope for the best.

I am a blue collar worker, at 54 years of age I took my first safari this year. Took 8 quality animals in 7 days and enjoyed every minute of it. For my next trip, which is already booked for 2019, I will be hunting 9 days. I am planing on only 3 animals and a day of wing shooting. I want to spend more time looking around and just being there. But as I have found out. It is Africa and plans can change. Will have extra funds for the unexpected opportunistic animal that I may come across

I have 5 left that I want, and a couple of more I would like to have but if I did not get I would not care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbiGob

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double