Petrus Geldenhuys

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia
I nearly cried during this video. Would love to own one of these masterpieces!

Please buy me one for my Birthday :)

Wow. Really makes me wish I had won that powerball the other day! The craftsmanship is phenomenal.

You really see how the artisans just layer on their skill- from the macro to the micro. Absolutely beautiful. I think a passionate hunter is the necessary next layer. the risk of scratches and dents...I dunno, a real shame not to have these rifles see some action in the hands of a studied hunter.

Stunning craftsmanship. I think being a world renowned gun maker would be an awesome job to have.

A kings ransom to pay for one of those guns.

Great Video

A little $pendy, but very very nice.
Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Owning a rifle like those shown would be a dream!

Perhaps one day...

Beautiful work. Still...as much as I want one...it seems very hard to justify that price beyond a status symbol. Oh, how I want one though... Maybe a Longthorne shotgun is in my future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab77buzz

Latest profile posts

I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!