Headed to South Africa- one week till wheels up

Warning: the Comfort+ bulkhead aisle seat on the window side (30C & G) are very bad. These used to be my go to seats but now with the reconfiguration of Pre I'm Select the aisle diverts sharply and carts can not get past the IFE screen for these seats. I was miserable getting hit and then having to move my screen for the flight attendants to pass On the way to RSA/Namibia in June. I upgraded on the way home. Next week we are sitting in PS.
I booked 10A & 10B both ways, so not in the isle. Thanks, I will remember not to book those seats.

Recent trip on a United 787, I had a bulkhead seat with this carry on. Taxi, takeoff and landing, it went in the overhead. Remainder of the time, it was on the floor in front of me. Contents were book, toiletries, scripts, vacuum packed one complete set of hunting clothes, slippers for plane wear, spare battery, noise cancelling headset, phone, charging wires/SA adapter plug, assorted snacks, and documents folder. One of the handiest items I ever bought for travel.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 3.42.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 3.42.55 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
Recent trip on a United 787, I had a bulkhead seat with this carry on. Taxi, takeoff and landing, it went in the overhead. Remainder of the time, it was on the floor in front of me. Contents were book, toiletries, scripts, vacuum packed one complete set of hunting clothes, slippers for plane wear, spare battery, noise cancelling headset, phone, charging wires/SA adapter plug, assorted snacks, and documents folder. One of the handiest items I ever bought for travel.

I have the Maxlite also but taking my camera backpack due to very large lens and extra protection. But I have carried my Travelpro Maxlite on many trips overseas. Travelpro is what my wife purchased us for travel. She has worked for a major airline for 30+ years and the Travelpro is what most of them carry. Yes, it is very handy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fabrizio_vintage

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you